At last! Someone who really understands offline and online marketing
Having worked in my own Internet Marketing Business and also in offline Marketing roles over the past 15 years, I have had the pleasure of briefing many advertising agencies on Website development and Communication strategies. You could say I have picked up a lot of knowledge over this time.
If you are looking for someone to speak about how to Make Your Website Work Smarter, then read on.
I can make the techie stuff understandable and I can help teach a few things about increasing website conversions.
I know the pitfalls of dealing with agencies and I can point you in the right direction for your needs!
The sad truth is that I have encountered many Advertising Agencies, Website Design Companies and Media Agencies who say they specialize in digital but who don’t really understand some of the the most basic fundamentals about your biggest asset. Often there is a lack of understanding about the core keywords that should underpin your website to help get traffic to it. What’s more they can charge the earth for a few simple pages that are literally very simple to create.
The biggest issues I’ve found are:
- Poor website optimizations making it difficult for search engines to find your most important sales asset
- Lack of understanding of the websites you are competing with and therefore poor choice of keywords that are targeted
- Often the websites are designed in Flash which quite frankly, is all flash and no substance.
- The landing page is poor and is not set up to convert visitors into bonafide leads that build your client list.
- Often experts say they specialize in Pay Per Click Advertising but don’t really understand what the right keywords are to target and the campaign costs more than what it should.
- They take control of your Google analytics or Adwords account which means you are tied to them forever
The trouble is that even many marketers don’t understand it. They don’t know what to look for and they don’t know the right questions to ask. I’ve seen the same fundamental mistakes made over and over again. I know because I used to make those same mistakes myself.
Not the least bit interested in Website Development?
Not to worry, I can also present keynotes to your clients or team on a number of other topics too…
- Online trends
- How to stay ahead of your competition online
- How to Use Social Media to engage
- How to “listen” to Online Communication about you or your brand
- Search Engine Optimization
- How to build a list
- Google Analytics and Tools
- How to track and test website conversions